20 January 2004, Athens, Esperia
TOPIC: "National Strategy
for Health via New Technologies"
Keynote Speakers included but not limited to:
Marietta Giannakou-Koutsikou, former
Minister of Health, Maria Kara, Member of Parliament
of the party of Nea Dimokratia, Stephanos Geroulanos,
Director of E.R. at the Onassio Cardiological Center,
Ioannis Kafezas, Gastroenterologist
and President of the Greek Medical Company of Information
and Technology, Antonis Vassilogiannakopoulos,
Asst. Director of the First pathological clinic in Greece,
"ERRIKOS DYNAN" Hospital.
An Overview of the topics addressed were:
- "The Human Potential and the Society of Information"
- "The Challenges and the Reorganization of
the National Health System"
- "Information technology in Health"
- "Experiences and conclusions from the application
of E-Health in Greece"
- "The future of medical education for eSurgery"
- "Applications of new technology in eHealth"
- "New technologies for infections and in public
Corporate Sponsorship: 3NET & European